Saturday, September 13, 2008

This Week's Quotes from My Two Crazy Kids

Connor: "Mom, how much time do we have before I go to school?"
Me: "Connor, it is Saturday. You don't go to school on Saturday's."
Connor: "Awe Shucks! Does that mean that the first graders go to school today?"
(Connor really misses all of his good buddies that are in first grade this year. It seems like it takes them forever to finish their school day.)

Me: "When we move to our new house you and Connor will get your own rooms. I thought we could decorate your room with race cars, and Connor's room with airplanes."
Parker: "No. We both need race car rooms. Connor can sleep in the loser room. The winner room can be mine."

6 comments:

Carrie said...

I love that age of competition. And the way kids analyze things.... I am glad I found your website. If you want an invite to mine let me know. carrie.baclayon@gmail.com

Shill and Company said...

Hilarious!

Maren said...

Ooooh - a competitor!

Justin said...

Hahahahaha... I love the witty side of your boys! Parker's comment rocks.

I had NO idea you guys were selling your house! I read the other posts and wish you the best.

Justin C.

Anonymous said...

Parker was jumping from the loveseat to the couch and was having a great time. I watched for a minute and then I said "Wow Parker you just broke a world record for jumping". He replied "I didn't mean to Grandpa".

Anonymous said...

OMIGOSH! that's so funny!