Now I really can be excited about my new header. I have been online all morning trying to figure it out and ta-da it has returned. I don't know what exactly solved the problem, but hopefully it will stay forever now.
It looks great Lauren! Love the cute header. Its' so frustrating when you try and fix something and something else goes wrong. Your blog looks awesome!
5 comments:
I LOVE your new look!!
Thanks a bunch! It has been my project for the week. I am pretty stupid when it comes to technology so I had to give myself a big pat on the back.
It looks great Lauren! Love the cute header. Its' so frustrating when you try and fix something and something else goes wrong. Your blog looks awesome!
Brook
Well done Lauren! It looks so great. That picture is fantastic! I too love the new layout. Very you!
All the work and hours were worth it- your blog is super cute. Makes me wnat to cute mine up a little.
Post a Comment