Tuesday, September 16, 2008

"Eeny, Meeny, Miney, Mo. . ."

". . .Catch a buyer by the toe. " This is the song Connor has been singing at breakfast. Although I know he really means to say "tiger" instead of "buyer," his version seemed very fitting. Intrest rates dropped again yesterday, and Jeremy and I are dying to get our rate locked, but someone needs to put an offer on our house! If we could lock our rate to day our house payment would stay the same as it is here. I know I am being totally ridiculous, but I do not do well with the in-between stages of life. Jeremy and I are action people. This waiting around for someone else just stinks! However, let me take a minute to praise our lovely real estate agent. Rachel is wonderful!!! She is working so hard to get it sold, (not to mention dealing with our crazy impatient rantings.) Thanks Rachel!

2 comments:

Shill and Company said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed. That would be wonderful to lock in at such a good rate!

laura s. said...

What are the rates today anyway? Just curious... I wonder how the whole stock market plummet affected interest rates.