Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten


We've made it! Connor started Kindergarten yesterday. I know it has only been two days, but I am loving it! Running errands with one child goes a little smoother than running errands with two. I think Connor prefers this arrangement too. He has plenty of friends in his class from the ward and from Miss Tami's Preschool. Connor is excited about his teacher, Mrs. Standord. When she introduced herself to the class she told them that she has 10 grandkids. Connor was so excited he told me "Mom, she is a grandma! I like Grandma's!!!" He sits at the "blue" table, absolutely loves recess, and would be totally excited if we walked to school an hour early so that he could play on the "big toy" for longer before the morning school bell rang. It is so fun to see him excited about school and all of the experiences he will have this year. He is getting so grown up!

2 comments:

Lara said...

Yeah for kindergarten!! I think us moms like it just as much as our kids.

Lauren said...

Amen to that!