I just love hearing about the latest antics from these cute boys of yours. They are so funny! I am very glad to hear that Parker waited until after you took the trash out to climb on in.
You really don't want to know what a little boy is thinking. If you knew what plots and plans were running through their little heads you wouldn't be able to sleep at night!
4 comments:
You have a couple of silly dudes on your hands!
I just love hearing about the latest antics from these cute boys of yours. They are so funny! I am very glad to hear that Parker waited until after you took the trash out to climb on in.
You really don't want to know what a little boy is thinking. If you knew what plots and plans were running through their little heads you wouldn't be able to sleep at night!
Brook
That is so funny. Your little Parker cracks me up. He is so mischievous.
Post a Comment