Our summer has finally begun!!! (Now that it is almost over. . .) We spent a great evening at the Dam this week. It was nice to get out of the house and enjoy the sand, sun, and water. We took Cousin Melanie and her two boys with us. We had a great time eating dinner on the beach and enjoying each others company.
Here are my to boys showing off their "beach bodies." Oooo, so tough. So strong!
Logan, swimming around. . .
Needless to say, with 4 boys in the water there were countless water fights and other antics.
Parker loved running through the waves. It is days like this that I wish I was 4 and carefree again.
Connor and Payton and more of their antics. . .
Sand castles anyone?I think the boys will remember this evening for a long, long time. I feel a little bad for them that we haven't been able to do many fun things this summer. It was nice to get out and run out all of our energy. It was such a simple thing to do. We just needed to get on our swimming suits, pack dinner in the car, and take off. It made for a super fun friday night.
5 comments:
Ms. V's photoshoot turned out beautifully. We just went up to the dam and forgot how much we like it up there. I will have to bring my kids this week.
Kids, sand and water - a great recipe for a perfect day!
What fun! The boys looked like they were in heaven. I am so glad you were able to get away for a while.
Wahoo. It doesn't get much better. than that!
That looks like so much fun! Did baby "V" go also? We haven't been to the dam in years...I assume you mean Pine View. I just watched some videos of new Basic Grey products...you don't have anything extra, do you? hee, hee...
Post a Comment