
Yesterday, I took the boys to the County Fair. Despite the very warm, very sunny weather, we had a great time. It was really hot waiting for the "Kachunga the Alligator Man" show.

Connor was SO excited to finally have a turn for a pony ride.

Next in line for the pony rides. Look at how long the line was! They waited very patiently. (Sorry the pictures are out of order.)

The boys got to pet a 3 year old alligator. After going to this alligator show I don't think I ever desire to own water front property in Florida. I'll stick with the mosquitoes and garter snakes in my yard.


We had front row seats for the show. It is always fun to sit close enough to the action that you get wet. In the first picture of "Gill" the alligator handler is actually holding the jaws of the alligator closed with his chin. (I am glad that isn't my job. . .)

Parker loves horses. I think we have a little cowboy in the making. . .

Of course you need to stop for super sugary treats at the fair. It was so hot that the snow cones really hit the spot.

Cotton candy. A county fair favorite and must have.

I let the boys each choose a carnival ride. Connor chose the big slide.

Parker choose to ride the train. I love the look of pure pleasure on his face.

No trip to the fair would be complete without a balloon animal from a silly clown. Connor thought CoJo the Clown was HILARIOUS!

Parker loved his saber and belt.

Avie slept through most of the festivities. I did find it funny that she woke up when we went to see the 6-8 foot Albino Boa Constrictor. I loved the look of awe and fear on her face. It illustrated what I was thinking pretty well. It is always fun to explore all the fair has to offer. Until next year. . .
3 comments:
You are one brave mom to take all 3 kids...did you have help? I could barely even leave the house for 6 months after having my babies! Way to go!
Looks like it was a FUN day!! The pictures make me miss you all lots. I love the photo with Parker in the train. Pure joy!!
Cousin Kerry
We went to the fair too, my kids just loved it. We missed the alligator show though, I was bummed. I could not remember the last time I went to the fair, and it my kids first time. We'll go next year for sure!!
Your boys are so darn cute!!!
Post a Comment