Thursday, July 30, 2009

Milestones

Avie is now three weeks old. I can't believe how much she has changed our lives. I didn't realize my heart had the capacity to love anyone else this much. I am so lucky to have my sweet husband, my kids, and a great family of parents, siblings and in-laws. I feel REALLY lucky to have them all.
Connor has lost his 3rd and 4th tooth. I convinced him to pull both teeth out himself. I just can't get enough of his gaping grin.
Parker has grown leaps and bounds in the last few weeks. He is such a great big brother.He is doing so well at working on his potty goals. We just have a few more ribbons to cut off, and he will have earned his potty reward. We are no where near being completely accident free, but he is doing better than ever. Way to go Buddy!
Look! There are two cars parked in this garage!!! It only took nine months, but we have complete access to our garage. And by "we" I mean Jeremy. He has worked so hard to get all of the shelves built an the entire garage cleaned and organized. I think he spent 20 hours cleaning it all up and it looks amazing! Thank you for all your hard work honey! I feel like life is a bit more in control now.
Jeremy also built this great shelve to house all of our camping stuff. Isn't it great. It doesn't take up any floor space if the garage, but it houses all of our camping gear and stuff we don't use constantly. I think it's pretty great!
Just another view of the garage. It is nice to have the third car garage. Now that it is clean we have plenty of room to park the bikes, grandpa's truck, maybe we can even park a pop-up trailer in here one day. The best part is that it doesn't matter what we park in here, there is still enough room to work on projects at the work bench too.

Oh yeah, did I tell you how amazing my husband is yet. I did. Well let me say it again, THANK YOU, thank you, THANK You. It looks great!

5 comments:

bonnie jack said...

love the garage. mine is big enough to hold 2 cars and that's about it. we manage to squeeze the garbage can and the lawn mower in too, but we have to move the cars to get either one out. :)

Wendy said...

that is amazing...it's really hard to keep a garage clutter-free so you can fit the cars in. Your kids are so cute!

Shill and Company said...

So many exciting things going on at your place. You are such a sweet mommy.

Lara said...

We could really use Jeremy's garage skills over here right now. Ours is out of control.

I will have to tell Ben that Connor has lost more teeth, or maybe I won't. He just doesn't think it's fair that all his friends are losing teeth and he hasn't.

And I just cannot get enough of Avie. Keep the pictures coming.

Sarah Rock said...

Oh my goodness! She is so cute. I'm so excited for you. I remember what is feels like right after you have a baby. All the love that you feel and how blessed you are. Congratulations.