We had three significant things happen this week.FIRST of all, Avie learned to walk and climb. I have videos to post, but I haven't figured out how yet, so those videos will be up soon. (Hopefully.) Avie is getting very adventurous and harder to look after. Hooray for a little bit more independence for her. A little more work for her mama. (SIGH!)
SECOND. Parker lost his first tooth!!! I didn't even realize it was wiggly. He lost it today after lunch and misplaced the missing tooth. (I think he might have swallowed it.) Now I have to boys with gaping grins.
Isn't he the cutest!!! He was so proud. Losing a tooth means your getting big. He can't wait to hear what the dentist says about it at his next appointment.
THIRD. For our adventure this week we went to the Aviary.
Connor is getting pretty good with the camera. He took this picture of the peacock all by himself.
At the Aviary there was a cool path made out of slices of logs. The boys had a good time exploring each one.
This sweet girl gave each of the boys a quarter so that they could feed the ducks with her. I thought she was super sweet. What a good example.
The flamingos were pretty cool.
The King Vulture was both boys favorite bird in the bird show. It has to be the bird with the grossest habits/job to do. That must be why they loved it. Boys!
Just passing time, waiting for the show to start.
Avie was so tired of her stroller by the time we were through. Who wants a ride when you can walk? Next week's adventure should be very interesting. . .
4 comments:
Pretty big milestones in your family lately!
Wow, what an eventful week. Hooray for Avie. Walking makes for a happy baby. I always loved it when my kids mastered that. She is an absolute doll.
Parker already lost a tooth? Wow, he's a bit early. Very cool for him. Amalie still hasn't lost one yet. She's a bit delayed. :)
Looks like a fun time at the aviary, oh and those steps you referred to...those were put in by my cousin-in-law. His idea, his work. He serves as the head horticulturalist there. I love the grounds there. He has done a nice job.
I love seeing all of the fun things that you guys are doing. You are a super fun mom my friend!
What a fun week. I just cannot believe Avie is walking! Where has the time gone? And I love that picture of Parker showing off his missing tooth. Cute kids!
you guys are too fun. maybe i'll be as fun as you someday... :)
Post a Comment