Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day through the eyes of My Children

This is the conversation we had with Connor and Parker as we got out of the car at the first cemetery we visited.

Parker: "Wow, there are a lot of dead people."
Then, pointing to a VERY OLD and VERY FRAIL looking man standing just off of the path he says,
"Look, that guy must have just died today!"

Connor: "That's one down, and like a MILLION to GO!"

6 comments:

Jo said...

hahahahahahahahaha
-love those kids!

Lara said...

So so funny!! LOVE them!

Adam and Debbie said...

I know if I need a good laugh, all I need to do is check out your blog. You're boys are so funny!

Wendy said...

They are so totally hilarious! So good to spend time with you guys last night.

Shill and Company said...

Haha. I love those boys!!!

Anonymous said...

ah ha ha ha!