
This week for our special adventure we visited the Dinosaur Park. They boys got to see many dinosaurs, as well as participate in many fun activities. This is a picture of them helping to uncover bones at a dinosaur dig.

They also got to pan for gold, just like they did back in the day. . .

Avie mainly liked playing in the water barrel at the end of the table where the boys were panning for gold.

NO!!!!! Don't eat my boys. (Even though you've been dead FOR AGES. . .)

The displays were pretty cool. Just ask Connor, I let him take a few pictures with the camera. I think we have at least one picture of every dinosaur there.

Here are the kids all sitting on the prehistoric crocodile-looking thing. I haven't been able to teach Avie yet that she is supposed to pose for pictures.

Connor, riding this metal dinosaur like a bronco.

Avie wasn't too sure about the swings but as long as she was barely moving she thought that they were pretty cool. She HATED going down the little slide with her brother.

Parker thought the HUGE turtle was a ton of fun.

Daring Connor. I am sure glad this dinosaur didn't bite his head off. I wished the picture of him trying to stick his head in the nostril of the triceratops skeleton had turned out. That was good for a laugh.

Parker LOOK OUT!!!!! That dinosaur is going to catch you!

A hygenist's nightmare. (By-the-way, Jeremy and I are both cavity free this time around at the dentist. Yeah Us!)

We had to check out the collection of gems. . .

And the awesome geod collection. (I'm sure that is spelled wrong.)

The robotic dinosaur display was really neat. I think both boys wished that the Triceratops and the T-Rex actually got to fight. The growling and roaring was pretty cool though.
I have to admit I wasn't totally excited for the dinosaur park. I was greatly impressed! Before I knew it we had spent the whole day there. It is definitely on my list of favorite kid places.
4 comments:
We loved hearing the dinosaurs roar all day long throughout the summers when we lived up the hill from them. It's a very fun place to go.
Is that the one in Ogden?
I have to confess that we have lived in UT almost 9 years now and we have never been there. What are we thinking? You guys looked like you had so much fun. I think we may need to make a trip there this summer.
Loved the pictures! We adore the Dinosaur Park. I think we have pictures at most of the same places there. Looks like a fun time was had by all!
Post a Comment