Because it is Valentines Day, I thought I would share a few things that I love.

Parker
It made my day when he got in the car after his Preschool Valentine Party and handed me one of the valentines out of his bag. "Mom, this is for you. It says I love ya." Talk about the moments that warm your heart. I love my little guy.

Connor
Who, while watching Dora the Explorer with me tried to tell me he loved me in Spanish. Instead of saying 'Te Amo' (which when Dora said it, it kind of sounded like Dee-ah-mo)
he said "Mom, damn you." Not to worry. I wasn't offended. I did, however, get a good laugh out of it. Thanks buddy, and I love you too.

My Sweetheart
Who brought home flowers as a surprise the night of my book club to jazz up the table (they looked great!?, and also got me a very thoughtful gift for Valentines Day even though it is his birthday and he made me promise I wouldn't buy him anything this year because he is heading somewhere sunny to golf. (Have fun on your golf trip Honey!)
For my sweetheart who is one of the most thoughtful and helpful people I know. He is always thinking of how he can use his talents and skills to help others. I appreciate the example of service he sets for my children.
For my sweetheart who is a perfect balance to my personality and life. Thanks for helping me keep it all together. I couldn't do it without you. I still believe that I am a stronger and better person because you are in my life.
And finally, for my sweetheart that is probably totally mortified at this gushing blog entry about him. (He hates having attention drawn to him.) However, I want to thank him from the bottom of my heart for the blessing and joy he is in my life.
I love you!
Happy Birthday!!!
5 comments:
I love him too! Tell him happy birthday for me!:)
you have some pretty cute boys, there.
Happy Valentine's Day to you guys and Happy Birthday to Jeremy. Cute chocolatey boys!
What a darling post! Happy late Valentines day! We are so glad you guys are our friends!! You all are amazing!
How cute!! I am so glad that you two are doing well and that you had a nice weekend.
Happy Birthday Cousin Jeremy!
Enjoy your short work week.
- Cousin Kerry
Post a Comment