Jeremy and I had the rare opportunity to travel together. Last week I got to go with him to California on a business trip. My wonderful sister graciously agreed to watch our kids so that we could spend a few days in the warm California sun. (and believe me, it was sunny and warm and gorgeous!) My sister-in-law Lindsi came with because her husband was there for work too. While Jeremy and Terry spent their days at a trade show for work Lindsi and I got pedicures, read books, took naps, explored the trade show, and got to hang out with our guys and all of their co-workers. In the evenings we went out to dinner and played like in the days before children. It very fun, and very relaxing.
I had always wanted to see a scrapbook trade show. I could not believe how huge it was. I still can't believe how many fun things there was to see. I even got to see the cards I made for the Basicgrey booth. Here are a few:
Marrakech is a fun line. Especially if you like the orange and blue combo. I know I got a little sew happy with this card, but it was a bunch of fun.
This card was made out of the Lime Rickey Collection. It is super bright and reminds me or kids birthday parties. Wahoo!I wish I had taken more pictures of our trip. We were too busy enjoying ourselves. It was fun to travel together, even if the majority of the trip was spent in the convention center. It was fun to interact with Jeremy's co-workers and just be free from the majority of my day to day responsibilities. We are so lucky that Jeremy works for such a great company and with such great people. Not to mention, it was a blast to have Terry and Lindsi with us. It must be so much fun for brothers to work together every day.
7 comments:
I am so happy that you were able to get away for awhile and have so much fun. It sounds like the perfect medicine for a pregnant gal!
Thanks for including those photos. I am in awe of your creativity Miss Lauren!!!
That sound like a blast! It is so nice to get away from the regular "Mom" stuff every now and then.
Terry and Lindsi are so fun-I just love them!
The cards and stuff you made are so darling. You are so creative! Wow.
How fun for you! How are you feeling? I would love to go to a scrapbooking trade show! Take care!
What a great time! And those cards are amazing!
i'm so glad you got to get away and have some fun! These are darling cards... i want justin to work where jeremey worKS>
"uhh.....luuucky!"
sounds like such fun! way cute cards, too. I'm terrible when it comes to stuff like that.
I. AM. SO. JEALOUS.
Seriously, I glad you have fun, that sounds like heaven!
Post a Comment