Baby Avie was born on Wednesday, 07-08-09 (what a cool birthday!) at 9:31pm. She was 21 1/2" long and weighed 8 pounds 12 ounces. At two weeks early, she definitely is a chunk. She came with lots of dark hair that made her a favorite with the nurses. Mom and baby are both home and doing well.
That gives us a Connor, Parker and Avily or C-P-A. My master plan is all coming together.
I am sure Lauren will write more later...
14 comments:
She's SO cute!
what a beautiful addition to the family. I love the C-P-A, and 07-08-09, what a special place she has in the family.
Hope you are feeling well Lauren.
Congratulations!!!
Welcome Baby Avily! She is absolutely beautiful and super cute! Congrats to you all. Love Cousin Kerry.
She's so cute and totally looks like a Davis! Lauren, you look reeeaaaallly good! And that is a very cool birthday!
She is so stinking cute! Wish I was there to cuddle her.
Congrats again!
Brook
Oh My Goodness! What a little doll baby! She is such a Davis, holy cow! Congrats to you guys! Can't wait to meet her in person!
Congrats! We were wondering, when we past Jeremy in the car going to church alone, if you had had your baby. I am so jealous of that hair! I think she has more than Macey has right now. She's going to need clips not head bands. Let me know when you are up for some company. I would love to come hold little Avily.
i wish i had that birthday. congrats!
Congratulations! And Lauren, you look great!
Oh, she is absolutely adorable...love all the hair and she has Lauren's big eyes. What a cute family!
Now I will forever remember your daughter's b-day! What fun. I second that Laruen looks great. Congrats!
Yay! Welcome to the world Avie!
Congratulations Davis family!
Congratulations! And cute name!
Ooh I am so happy for you guys!!! These photos are fantastic. Everyone looks so happy. Especially Miss Lauren. Absolutely beautiful woman! You are glowing, and your hair is so lovely.
Avily is such a gorgeous baby! I was so thrilled to come and meet her yesterday. She has such beautiful features. All of that dark hair is so precious, and her eyes are so sweet. Once again, a perfect Davis baby is born!
Jeremy I had to laugh at you C-P-A commentary, that was hilarious!
Post a Comment