Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pay it Forward

A good friend of mine started this post, and I really like the idea.  Here are the rules:


1.  Be one of the first 5 people to respond to this post and you'll get something made by me.  It will be handmade especially for you by me.

2.  You will receive your special surprise sometime in the next year. 

3.  You must offer the same deal on your blog and the first 5 people to comment will receive a special surprise just from you.  Pay it forward and see the impact we can make.



Here are the restrictions:   What you receive will be made by me.  It may be a yummy treat, handmade cards, or something else that is fun and exciting.  I can't promise that you will like what you receive, but it will be made especially for you with love.  

Any takers?     

5 comments:

Brook said...

Ooohhh!!! I'm first! Yay! I think I may even do this on my blog.

Brook

Amy said...

That sounds like lots of fun!

Megan said...

I'm responding! Comment! Comment, comment, comment!!! Yay! I'm in the top five! You make the cutest stuff! I'm so excited!!!

Wendy said...

Hi, it's Aunt Wendy, but I don't have a blog so maybe I won't count in your first five responders. I promise to make something nice for five other people, though.

Brooke said...

Do I still make it? I wanna play!