1. Adorable little baby dresses. I happened to pass by this cute little dress while shopping and I just couldn't resist it. I can already tell I am going to enjoy shopping for little girl things more than I should. It is just so much more fun than the typical jeans/sports shorts and t-shirts my boys wear.
2. Eggs. I know that I have teased my mother on more than one occasion about always buying a package of eggs when she goes to the store whether we needed them or not. Today, I had one of those "Oh my goodness, I am becoming my mother" moments when I got home from the store today to find that I have three dozen eggs sitting in my fridge. I honestly thought we were out. Sorry for all of the teasing Mom. I guess I deserve a little razzing of my own now. I guess it is a good thing that easter is around the corner. 
3. Cadbury mini eggs. I think that my OBGYN is going to freak out during my next appointment. I have probably gained 10 pounds this month and I don't mean baby/pregnancy weight. It is very unfortunate for me that March is the month that you can buy Cadbury Mini Eggs AND Girl Scout Cookies. However, they are only around one month out of the year so it is nice to enjoy them while they are still available. Lets just say I will be stocking up of the fruits and veggies in April.
11 comments:
I LOVE mini eggs too so I totally can relate.... I guess you have enough eggs to do an egg decorating activity with the boys in time for Easter. Either that or you'll be hosting a big breakfast party!
Cousin Kerry
i love cadbury mini eggs. and that little dress. so cute. there is so much cute girl stuff.
I am so glad you get to go through the cute little girl shopping experiences. That dress is so cute!
Thanks for reminding me that Easter is just right around the corner. I need to start planning.
I have not yet purchased one single package of Easter candy and am proud of it! I am going shopping later today, though. It could get ugly.
I totally wouldn't worry about the extra candy intake. Isn't that one of the percks of being pregnant?
Ha ha!! It's always rice for me! I think right now we have 3 huge boxes...I guess I can chalk it up to food storage ;)
I would agree that little girl shopping is way more fun! I have to buy all the kids clothes online so it goes something like 1 for a boy, 1 for a girl. So lets just say that Ella has lots and lots of clothes. I say that you can never have too many cute shoes or adorable baby cardigans. Too bad our weather is so different from yours so I could pass some of it along.
Arron loves those Cadbury eggs. They didn't sell them here until this year so he'd have his Mom send him a big box of them to get his fix.
Hope you are feeling well!
-Brook
Whenever people told me that buying girl stuff was more fun than boy stuff, I ususally said something like, "But boy clothes are cuter than they used to be. It's still fun." or something like that, and believed it. Whatever. I don't think I ever got as excited about dressing up my boys as I have with getting Tessa ready for church. Such cute litte dresses, and tights, and matching hair bows....so fun!
Dude, you have 3 1/2 dozen eggs in your fridge. J/K. Perhaps one is partially empty?
;)
Oh yes, girl clothes are so tempting!! What a cute summer dress, fun, fun, fun!
We go through LOTS of eggs around here, I but at least 18 every week! I would but the big 5 dozen thing at Sam's but I don't want to be one of those kind of families yet!
Cadbury mini eggs are of the devil! How can something be so delicious, tempting and yet terrible for you?
Love the new header and background. I also have an obsession with mini eggs. Dont worry about what your OBGYN says. Well all have a 10 pound month. Mine was always Halloween temptations while I was pregnant.
Two of my greatest temptations. . .I feel for you. Although, I hadn't bought any mini eggs yet-thanks a lot for reminding me.
Thank you for providing me with an opportunity to buy baby girl things again. Buying girl things is ALWAYS more fun. We love our boys, but anyone who says it is just as much fun is just trying to convince themselves. Trust me, I've been there. We are so excited for you!
All great purchases I must say. Easter candy is my greatest weakness! Seriously, EVERY time I have been told by a doctor to not eat sugar, I did it for months...UNTIL the EASTER SEASON began. Happened twice.
Oh yes, you will have a hay-day buying baby girl clothes. It is so much fun! Happily, Target and Kohls both have excellent prices!
Post a Comment