Monday, January 19, 2009

Snappy Dresser

Parker has taken a liking to dressing himself.  Seeing as I am not very good at getting the laundry done and put away, he does the best with what he can find.  It is amazing he can find anything because we are currently working on perfecting potty training, and we tend to go through a lot of clothes.  Here are a few of my favorite outfits that he has concocted. 

Here he is sporting his brothers fleece pajama pants, and his sweater vest (typically reserved for church.)  Look at how proud he is of all he has accomplished.  We are still working on the correct way to wear the sweater vest.  It is a little hard to decide which hole your head should go through when there are three to choose from.  All things considering, I think he improvised well.
Here is another priceless look.  With this outfit, he opted for the backwards henley and a t-shirt for pants.  Notice how he stuck both legs through the neck hole and then used a sleeve for one pant leg and the body of the shirt for the other.  Genius!  It brings all new meaning to doing the best with what you've got. 
Now, with all that said, I think I will be spending the rest of the day doing laundry.  Cute as these pictures are, I don't think Parker's fashion statements are quite main stream yet.  Memorable, yes.  Popular fashion, probably never.  (At least lets hope so.)

5 comments:

Mara said...

I love it!- next time jason can't find any jeans i'll just tell him to try a t-shirt

Lara said...

I love this. I think that the rest of us just aren't quite ready for Parker's fashion. It wouldn't surprise me if we saw his look coming down a runway someday in the near future. Some pretty crazy stuff goes down those runways. The theme for the fashion show could be "Laundry Smaundry". ;)

Wendy said...

He's soooo cute! I remember when Austin was at that stage...everything he wore had to all be the same color...from the underwear and socks to the shirt and pants. One time he came out of his room with every shirt in his drawer on his body! I'm glad to see you have a sense of humor still!

shelly said...

That little guy is a crack up!

I'm sure he'll be so happy you took these pictures and shared them with all of us when he is 17.

Shill and Company said...

Parker always makes me giggle. Love his sense of style!!!