Well folks, tomorrow is the big day! It's MOVING DAY!!!! I know, we already moved, but now we actually get to move our stuff into our new house. I stopped by today to drop off our treasures from the pumpkin patch and the previous owners gave me the key and the garage door opener. They are still cleaning today, but tomorrow it is all OURS! We still aren't moving everything in right away because we are getting new carpet in a few weeks, but I can come and go as freely as I want because it's OURS. Yipee! Wa-hoo!!!!
We have had a really good time with Grandma and Grandpa over the last two weeks. The kids have enjoyed eating their endless supply of popsicles and watching old Night Rider episodes on Grandma and Grandpa's bed. (Isn't it every kids dream to live with his grandparents.) Parker has just grown accustomed to life here. (Moving has effected him the most so far.) I think he will be saying, "Let's go back to Grandpa Steve's," for a very long time.
No comments:
Post a Comment