The count down has begun! We will be moving in about 48 hours. I think I am just about ready. Most of the boxes are packed and ready to go. Moving always sounds fun until you actually have to move all of your stuff. But things have been going fairly smoothly. The boys are getting excited but I think that excitement mainly comes from the fact that we get to stay at Grandma Karen's and Grandpa Steve's house for a few weeks until our new house will be ready for us. Parker has decided that we need to move to our new house because this house is now broken since I started to take down our pictures and decorations. I must admit it doesn't feel quite like home without our pictures up on the walls. It will be fun to put them up in our new house in a few weeks. The picture I chose for this post is one I took while I was packing on Saturday. I was upstairs organizing a few things when Connor started to call for me. When I came running, this is what I found. Parker was stuck on a shelf in the food storage closet. He wasn't distressed, he was just watching TV. He is so clever it's scary sometimes.
4 comments:
L, you shouldn't store your babies on the closet shelves. They're best kept in the fridge.
Kids are so funny! How in the heck did he get up there in the first place?
Good luck with the move!! Can't wait to see pictures of your new home :)
Cousin Kerry
Hi-This is Elaine in Georgia (Bonnie's mom). I just love your comments about gardening because I, too, am a plant addict. I, too, spend the winter planning and thinking about what I want to do next spring. We can get out and garden sometimes as early as February here. I dread the day that I move and have to leave all of my babies. Confession time--I talk to my plants and gardening has probably saved me thousands on therapy!!!
Post a Comment