Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Box in the Bathwater


Yes, my boys really will try anything. This was my clean up project saturday night. The boys decided a shoe box would be a fun bath toy. Little did they know it would turn into a fun pile of mushy mess in seconds. By the time I figured out what was going on the water was black and brown (the box was black,) and they had disgusting brown things stuck all over them. (For a split second I thought it was poop. Super disgusting, I know.) When I started to rant and rave, Connor said, "but Mom! We are going to keep the shoes, so I don't see what the problem is." He obviously had no idea what the clean up would entail. It included fishing for soggy and disgusting floaties(very similar to wet toilet paper,) plunging the bathtub (three times,) and scrubbing the tub. Oh the joys of being a mother to boys!