
Here are a few things that Parker has said today that made me smile:
1. I said, "You're so cute, I'm gonna eat you up!" Parker replied, "I am not a healthy snack, I'm a little boy!"
2. I started to tickle him while he was totally "zoned in" on a TV show. He says, "Mom! I am not a TOY!!!"
3. I was so excited about figuring out a new computer program I gave him a big hug and a kiss. Parkers says, "I am not a piece of cheesecake!" (I don't even know if he knows what cheesecake is.)
Silly boy! He makes me laugh.
4 comments:
Hooray I found your site. I love it!
Oh that sweet Parker. He is such a funny kid. I just love him. I loved all of his sayings. He is adorable!
Parker was jumping from couch to loveseat. I was encouraging him with comments like... "wow, that's the best jump I've ever seen". At one point I said... "Parker you just broke the world record". His response... "I'm sorry grandpa, I didn't mean to".
Your blog is adorable....almost as cute as your kids:) It was great to see you guys last night and catch up! I even got Parker to talk to me! It's a first, but I hope that maybe he'll start using his "Parker-isms" on me because I know that they would just make my day!:)
love the parkerisms. You have a really fun blog.
Post a Comment