Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Strong Boys


This morning at breakfast, Connor asked if he could eat some of my scrambled eggs. I asked him if he really, wanted some because scrambled eggs are not something he would typically eat. We have tried to get him to eat them before by telling him that they were full of protien that would help him have strong muscles but that line doesn't always work. Connor said "Yeah Mom, I REALLY want some. I have eaten them before and they have made me super strong! See." And with that he got into a incredible hulk/boxing stance and punched the dishwasher with all of his might. He stood there shaking his hand in a little bit of shock for a second, then turned and said "Wow, Mom! I am so strong that that punch hurt my knuckles!" I just had to laugh at his logic. He did eat some eggs though, so I guess the pain was probably worth it!

No comments: