Jeremy got a new job, and we are going to PARTY! Come celebrate with us: This Thursday between 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
We'll have cake, ice cream and good company!!!! Hope to see you there!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
can't wait to hear about it!! Miss talking to you to find out what is going on in your life!! Can't come on Thursday - have yw basketball - me being the coach and all I figure I ought to attend! :) Congrats!!!
I know I am a little late but I will say it again...Congrats!! We are so excited for you guys. And it was nice to get caught up with you and the fam. We sure love you guys!!
7 comments:
can't wait to hear about it!! Miss talking to you to find out what is going on in your life!! Can't come on Thursday - have yw basketball - me being the coach and all I figure I ought to attend! :) Congrats!!!
Oh how very exciting!! I hope you have a wonderful party and I look forward to hearing more details. - Cousin Kerry
Party party party!!!!
We too will celebrate with all our hearts all the way up here in the NW!
Love you guys!
Wahoo! Couldn't have come at a better time. We are THRILLED for your family!
How exciting...CONGRATULATIONS!
I know I am a little late but I will say it again...Congrats!! We are so excited for you guys. And it was nice to get caught up with you and the fam. We sure love you guys!!
Hooray! I was wondering how it all came out for you guys! I can't wait to hear about it next time I see you.
Post a Comment