Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween 2010

I realize that Halloween has come and gone weeks ago, but I thought I would post these pictures anyway. These are the best I could get while listening to the kids BEG to go trick-or-treating. It rained here on Halloween so the kids got out early, and were done early too. Thank heavens for that! That way there was less candy hanging around for me to steal :)
My Karate Zombie. . .
Dan Kuso, the Bakugan Brawler (if you don't know what this is just google Bakugan. As far as Parker is concerned they are the coolest things ever!)
My little tinkerbell. Avie even got out in the rain to do some trick-or-treating. I am sure she will absolutely love it next year. By then she'll really get what's going on.

3 comments:

Shill and Company said...

Love the photos. They all look terrific! I was THRILLED to see them come trick or treating to our house. What a pleasant surprise that was. I keep hearing how people started early and ended early. Not at our house. Chris stayed out with our 3 oldest for hours.

Wendy said...

Such cute kids!

Lara said...

Oh my goodness! What a cute little tinkerbell! I want to eat her up! The boys looked great as well. I too liked that the kids finished early this year. It was a nice change.