Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Avie's Love of Art

This post could have had many titles. You pick.

a.k.a. "Don't you love my new lipstick?"

a.k.a. I'm glad Crayola products are non-toxic.

a.k.a. One of the reasons why I will never be Mother of the Year. . .

a.k.a. Avily as the evil villain, Joker.


I honestly sat down at the computer for 5 minutes. I am searching for storage solutions for my house and wanted to take just a moment to look at ikea.com while waiting for Parker to get home. (There is so much crap that needs organized over here. Blah!) Avily was never out of my sight. I was watching her out of my peripheral vision the whole time. However, I neglected to notice she had found one of the boys stray markers. Isn't she pretty?

Needless to say, I am searching more diligently for storage solutions now that it is nap time. Do you think a box with a pad lock is over-kill for storing markers?

5 comments:

Brook said...

We used to have all of our permanent markers and scissors in a box that had padlock! One too many colored on walls and cut up items. Seriously it takes them like 1 second to color all over something, it's kind of amazing. She sure is cute though. Blue lipstick and all. I have a box of baby stuff for her most is summer stuff size two but there is that adorable red coat Ellie wore last winter that's in there. I swear I'm mailing it this week. Promise.

Brook

Lara said...

She's just so cute!!

laura s. said...

A box with a pad lock in NEVER overkill for storing markers.

NEVER.

Shill and Company said...

You crack me up Lauren! Thanks for making me giggle. Avily is so adorable.

Wendy said...

What a sneaky little girl! You know, blue is really IN for fall :)