Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Camping at Bridger Lake

Our summer camp-out at Bridger Lake was lots of fun. I like to call this a trip to the land of little boys. We had so many boys between the ages of 2-13 it made me a bit nervous. (I think there were 11 little adventurous boys there, and three little girls that were just as adventurous.) Our trip to Bridger Lake quickly became all about fishing, fort making, and squirrel chasing.
Doesn't he look so cute. I am surprised that this little guy let me take his picture. He was chased from here to timbuktu by all of those silly boys.
Avie and Grant hanging out by a big rock.
Don't you just love this bear coat. Thank you Cleverly's for the hand-me downs. I think Avie looks so cuddly cute in this coat.
For some reason, Avie was totally enamored with Shanna's hair. (Who wouldn't be?) She kept pulling it and stroking it. Go figure. My one year old is already focused of beauty.

1 comment:

Shill and Company said...

Looks like a fun camping trip. Avie is absolutely adorable in her jacket. She is adorable in anything though. The first picture with just the boys made me smile. Jeremy is such a fun daddy.