Saturday, August 21, 2010

Presenting. . .

Tonight was our 2nd Annual Ward Movie Night. We had a great time and enjoyed all of the movies that different groups and families made. Here is the movie I put together of our summer Primary activity. We also made a ninja movie as a family. We had a great time making them and hope you enjoy them too!

11 comments:

Boyd said...

Great job, you had us laughing.

The Ratchford Family said...

Very cute! What a fun ward activity idea. I had never figured that it was movies you made when I saw the sign for the activity.

Brook said...

The ninja movie is the cutest thing ever. Love the editing.

Brook

Debbie said...

I loved both videos! The music and the editing were great. I love the part where Avie approaches the Ninjas - dun,dun,dun,dun..... so cute! And the bathtub scenes at the beginning and end of the water video - so fun! You all are very talented.

Wendy said...

Both are very cute!

Amanda said...

The Ninja movie was SOOOOOO Cute!!! You guys are so creative! DArling kids! miss you guys!

Katie said...

Fun! Nathan watched with me and he really liked your ninja movie.

Shill and Company said...

Bravo Davis family! Absolutely terrific job on both videos. I was thoroughly delighted by the Ninja movie. Seriously, I was grinning from ear to ear. Still think I am as a matter of fact.

Shill and Company said...

hi, it's Hannah. That was HILARIOUS!!!

Lara said...

Those were awesome! My kids and I have watched them many times. Great job!

Anonymous said...

so cute! Glad I found your blog!
Carrie :)