Thursday, July 15, 2010

This is the Place Heritage Park

I've lived here my whole life and never been to This is the Place Heritage Park. The kids and I, along with my niece Abbie had a great time exploring there this week for our summer adventure. Connor loved panning for gold in the stream.
Avie loved the big train, as long as we got to sit in the caboose. We tried three times to take the big train around the whole park but she screamed the whole way.
Parker was an excellent clothes washer. He cleaned them 'old school' just like the pioneers.
I just loved this picture of the kids on the mini train ride. I love the view of the valley. I can imagine Brigham Young looking out over the valley. So pretty.

1 comment:

Lara said...

I too love that train picture! I think that one needs to be framed.