Friday, May 7, 2010

One of my Favorite Days!

I love planting time!!! This is part of my haul from the local nursery. I let the kids go with me and pick out the flowers this year. I can't wait until they all fill in.
Helper #1. I am so glad he likes to help me in the yard. He did a great job planting my pots.
Helper #2. Well, she isn't really helpful, yet. But she LOVES to be outside and thought that this was the best afternoon ever!
My little garden fairy, complete with her "pretties." (A.K.A. a necklace.) She was SO dirty after. Go figure.

7 comments:

Debbie said...

I can't wait to see your beautiful yard - what a fun day!

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha!! Gardening is so fun, isn't it?

Lara said...

I am excited to plant to. We were going to do our garden today but we had a little change of plans as you know so it will have to wait. I cannot wait to see all of your projects completed. How fun for you guys! Definately keep us posted!

Shill and Company said...

Can't wait to see your yard in a month or so. You always do such a great job! I loved the pictures of your kids. They are so darn cute!

Amy said...

Love planting days! Please post pics later of your masterpiece!

Megan said...

Your flowers are pretty! I kill all of mine...
Avie is getting so big! I hope I get to see your cute family on Memorial Day!

Katie said...

I seriously need to hire you to help me figure out what in the world to do in my yard!!!! I am slightly overwhelmed...

Maybe we should arrange a day for you guys to come and play once school is out!