Monday, September 7, 2009

Another Post About Hair

Yes, this is yet another post about hair. However, this time the post isn't about Avie's head of hair. This morning, while getting ready for the day, Parker informed me he wanted his hair to look just like Connor's. I tried a few things. I brushed his hair this way, and that way, but nothing seemed to be just right to him. So, I suggested that he do his hair to look just like his brothers. He started by saying; "Well, this hair right here in the back needs to stand up." I had to chuckle. Connor does have huge cowlick right at the top of his head that makes his hair stand up. I had to giggle when Parker finished his "Connor" look. Complete with a few hairs sticking up at the top.

The whole exchange reminded me of these pictures I took a few months ago. I found it slightly amusing one day that Jeremy and both of our boys share a similar cowlick at their neck line.
See how Jeremy's hair curls to the left when it starts to get longer.
I found it kind of sweet that Connor's does too.
Parker's does the very same thing.

It's just one more way that they are trying to be just like their Dad. I guess the apple doesn't fall very far from the tree now does it?

5 comments:

Megan said...

Ahhhh... How cute!

Wendy said...

Parker is such a character!

Lara said...

What cute boys. We have a cowlick issue at our house too. Unfortunately ours are all in the front. ;(

Amy said...

My hubs and son have the same hair patterns, too.

Shill and Company said...

That is awesome!