I know it has been forever since we have updated our blog. It has felt like forever for me too. But, we are getting internet at our new house tomorrow (finally!) so I will be back in touch with you all again soon! Wahoo for modern technology!!!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hooray!! I can't wait for more updates and pictures of your new digs! Just in time for Thanksgiving...
It was good to see you yesterday. Can't wait to see the new house. We sure do miss seeing you every Sunday, but will make a special point to come visit.
3 comments:
Hooray!! I can't wait for more updates and pictures of your new digs! Just in time for Thanksgiving...
Hugs,
Cousin Kerry
It was good to see you yesterday. Can't wait to see the new house. We sure do miss seeing you every Sunday, but will make a special point to come visit.
I have missed reading your blog. Can't wait for more!
Post a Comment